Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show Trip From Sharm
Cairo is even livelier at night than during the day, and locals always know how to enjoy themselves, many locals head to a venue for a dinner, after which the lights dim and music gets louder for the bar to kick in. Cairo at night is a magical, mesmerizing place of lights, music, dancing and food. Pay a visit to a traditional coffee house, enjoy the shisha, cruise the Nile by night, or partake of the amazing Cairo nightlife!
If you want a truly unforgettable evening of entertainment in Cairo, Gorgeous scenery you can not miss while you are visiting Cairo, Then don’t miss the famous world Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza! You’ll hear the story of Egypt as seen through the eyes of the Sphinx over the ages, and see the breathtaking site of the floodlit pyramids lit up under the stars.
The Sound and Light Show at the Great Pyramids takes place on the Giza plateau, around 30 minutes from Cairo. The one-hour show begins with the illumination of the Sphinx, who narrates the history of the pyramids and their builders.
Using laser beams and light projections on the walls of the Mummification Temple, desert sands, pyramid walls and the Sphinx itself, a condensed story of Egypt unfolds. The accompanying soundtrack complements the surroundings and the voice of the Sphinx is suitably dramatic and mysterious!
• Pick up you at early morning from your hotel in Sharm, and then transfer to Sharm airport
• Short time for airport checks in, then travel to Cairo “flying time around 60 minutes”
• At your arrival to Cairo, you will be met by our professional English tour guide.
• Transfer from Cairo airport to the National Egyptian museum.
• Amazing Touring inside the museum
• After museum touring, you will take the experience of Motor boat, moving in the river Nile.
• After the short Nile cruise, having your open Buffet lunch, with an open air restaurant view of the Nile.
• Driving next to the area of the Pyramids & Sphinx for a touring about. 2 to 2:30 hours.
• Free time for shopping in the afternoon.
• Back to the Pyramids area, to enjoy the amazing sound and light show.
• After the Sound and light show, you will drive to Cairo airport.
• Fly from Cairo to Sharm el-Sheikh.
• Upon your arrival to Sharm airport, Meet & assist with transfer to your hotel in Sharm.
• Pick up you from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
• Flight tickets Sharm-Cairo-Sharm
• Professional English tour guide.
• Entrance fees of the Egyptian museum.
• Entrance fees of the Pyramids and Sphinx area.
• Sailing/Motor cruise in the river Nile.
• Open Buffet lunch.
• Sound and light show at Giza Pyramids.
• Transfer you back to your hotel from sharm airport.
• Mummy room inside the Egyptian museum.
• Fees inside one of the Pyramids.
• Any Personal expenses.
• Available days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
• Start time: 04.45 A.M.
• Return time: 24.00 P.M.
• Passports with a valid Visa “Check with our rep”
• Breakfast box from your hotel reception.
• Sun hat.
• Sun glasses.
• Clothes match the weather in this day.
Adult: 175 GBP
Child: 165 GBP (Child is till 12 years old)
Special prices for groups
Please, Read Our Terms & Conditions