Cairo Overnight Trip By Plane From Sharm El Sheikh
Cairo overnight trip by air from Sharm for 2 days trip
Visiting Cairo, Egypt’s capital and Africa’s largest city, can be an over than experience. More than 18 million people call it home; although it’s beautiful city. Cairo has probably never been described as dull, so it’s very good choice to spending time there is a lot to see in Cairo. you can enjoy the numerous historic buildings of the city’s many rulers: arab, roman, greek, turkish, british and french.and of course there are the Pyramids and the Sphinx just outside Cairo, in Giza. Cairo is also a great place to shop, visiting some Coptic and Islamic Sightseeing.
Cairo is even livelier at night than during the day, and locals always know how to enjoy themselves. From the Pyramids of Giza and traders’ banter at Khan al-Khalily bazaar to sailing on the Nile, it’s no surprise that Cairo is dubbed “the Mother of All Cities” by Egyptians. and The Same They Called Egypt “The Mother of The World” So, Let’s Explore Cairo sightseeing, visiting Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, take tour of the Egyptian museum, Sailing boat in the River Nile, visiting Memphis city and Sakkara, tour of the Churches and old Mosques in Old Cairo
Through the two days tour to Cairo by Flight, you will cover three kinds of Civilizations in Egypt.
You will see different part of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. Also take in the beauty of Islamic Cairo and overlook the city from Saladin Citadel. Two days in Cairo will allow you to see the highlights of this historic city from every age.
First: You will enjoy visiting the Pyramids and Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum also.
Second: You will enjoy the tour to Sakkara and Memphis city.
Third: The Christian and Islamic Attractions will also have a Great Chance to Enjoy of your visiting to Cairo.
- Transfer from your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh to the airport.
- Travel from Sharm El-Sheikh Airport to Cairo.
- Meet & assist in Cairo airport by our English speaking tour guide.
- First day in Cairo Visiting the Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, National Egyptian museum,
- Lunch open Buffet in Nile view restaurant and Sailing boat in the river Nile.
- Free time for shopping in Papyrus and perfume shop.
- By the end of first day trip, transfer to your hotel in Cairo, for overnight.
- In the night there are a lot of Entertainments you can do in Cairo, Such as:
- Sound & Light show in Pyramids area.
- Dinner Nile Cruise in Cairo with Oriental show.
Dinner in Cairo tower
- Second Day in Cairo, After Breakfast, pick up from your Cairo hotel, around 9.00, and then drive to City Memphis, south of Giza.
- Tour inside Memphis city, and its tombs, visits the Sakkara pyramids “Step Pyramids”, first known try of Building a Pyramid in ancient Egypt.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Tour to the old Cairo, the place is reach with its churches and Mosques “The Hanging Church”, St. Sergio Church, St. Barbara Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Mosque Amr Eben Al As, First Mosque was built in Egypt
- By the end of Second day of Cairo trip, drive To Cairo airport.
- Traveling back from Cairo Airport to Sharm el-Sheikh Airport.
- Meet & Assist in Sharm airport, then transfer to your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
- All transportation by air Conditioned cars.
- Flight tickets Sharm/Cairo Round-trip
- Entrance fees of the Egyptian Museum.
- Entrance fees of the Pyramids and Sphinx area
- Sailing-Motor boat in the River Nile “First day”
- English speaking tour guide “Two days”
- Hotel accommodation 4* “BB basis”
- Open Buffet Lunch “two days”
- Entrance fees in Memphis & Sakkara city.
- Tour to Christian and Islamic sites in Old Egypt.”Al Fustat”
- Mummy room inside the Egyptian museum.
- Fees inside one of the Pyramids.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any expenses not mentioned in the trip.
- Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area. (25£ per person).
- Romantic dinner on board of 5* Nile cruise with oriental show (25£ per person).
- Breakfast box from your Sharm El Sheikh Hotel.
- Casual clothes match the weather in the day tour.
- Cash money or visa card for any Personal expenses.
- Adult: 175 GBP
- Child: 165 GBP (Child is till 12 years old)
- Special prices for groups