Cairo Excursion Trip By Plane From Sharm For One Day
Cairo Excursion Trip by Flight for One Day: Fly to Cairo for one day tour of sightseeing. Take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx and then visit The National Egyptian Museum to see the world’s largest collection of Ancient Egyptian artifacts. Go shopping in Khan El Khalily, Cairo famous bazaar, before returning to Sharm El Sheikh.
Cairo in a day accessible to all, yet forgettable to none.
Cairo The Capital of Egypt is a vibrant, exhilarating, exotic, fascinating and welcoming city. Home to the best Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt, this city is where you never know what incredible, half-forgotten monument you might stumble across while wandering around. Enjoy the Nile view from your hotel room balcony, visit the capital’s medieval markets by Khan El-Khalili, or walk down the Nile promenade. There are also plenty of cinemas, theaters and modern malls. Go for an opera or enjoy oriental music dance shows. Good for short breaks and long stays; you’ll get to see the Giza Pyramids, thousands of ancient artifacts in the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and much more.
Travel to Cairo for one excursion day of sightseeing. go around the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx and then visit the Egypt Museum to see the world’s largest collection of Ancient Egyptian artifacts. and for sure you love to Go shopping in Cairo famous bazaars before returning to Sharm El Sheikh.
Sharm Touring Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transfer to Sharm Airport to Fly to Cairo, where you will be met, assisted by our Professional English speaking guide. Then we will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Paranoiac period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
After That We Will Take you to discover the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Go forward to have your lunch at Open Air restaurant in Cairo. Shopping at Khan El Khalily Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle east. In the evening we will drive to Cairo Airport for flight back to Sharm el sheikh Airport. At the end of day tour trip we will pick up you to your hotel again.
• Early morning pick up you from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
• Transfer to Sharm el sheikh airport by Car ” air-conditioned van”.
• Fly from Sharm el-Sheikh to Cairo about 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
• Meet & assist in Cairo, upon your arrival, by our English Professional speaking guide.
• Short city tour from airport to National Egyptian Museum.
• Tour inside the Museum about 120 minutes with English Professional Tour guide.
• Free time for photos in the museum garden.
• Drive from the Museum to One of the Nile Banks.
• Enjoy an amazing experience in the river Nile by Felucca for 45 minutes.
• Lunch will be provided in a restaurant with Nile view (Open Buffet)
• Drive to the Giza pyramids, to have a tour in the area of Pyramids and Sphinx about 2 to 2:30 hours.
• After a Pyramids touring, you will go to Papyrus & perfume shops.
• By the end of Cairo excursion day, drive back to Cairo airport.
• Fly to Sharm el-Sheikh from Cairo for 60 minutes.
• Meet & assist in Sharm airport.
• Drive to your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
• Transportation by air conditioned cars.
• Flight tickets Sharm-Cairo-Sharm.
• Entrance Fees.
• English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees of the Mummy room, inside the Egyptian museum.
• Optional Gratuities
• Entrance to any of the Kings Pyramids.
• Availability: Monday & Tuesday and Thursday
• Start Times: 04.30 AM from your hotel.
• Return time: 21.00 (consists on flight arrival)
• Duration: around 14 to 15 hours
• Breakfast box from your hotel reception.
• Sun hat.
• Sun glasses.
• Clothes match the weather in this day.
Adult: 125 GBP
Child: 110 GBP (Child is till 12 years old)
Special prices for groups
Please, Read Our Terms & Conditions
Upon your tour inside the national Egyptian museum, and when you will climb to the second floor of the Museum, of course you will be impressed by the golden tomb of the King Tut. But there is another place will also attract your eyes and attention in the second floor of the Museum, its the royal Mummy room which houses the royal Mummies of the Pharaohs kings and the Queens. The Mummies are preserved in a glass boxes, with some notes beside each box explain the Mummy name and his/her period.
The tour guide are not allowed to accompany the tourist inside the Mummy room, while the talking also forbidden.
The Mummies are well preserved, due the progress of the Ancient Egyptian people in the Mummification science, while the most secrets of this science still missed.
Contact Us Form