Camel Ride Excursion Trip in Sharm El Sheikh Desert
Camel Ride Excursion Trip in Sharm El Sheikh Desert; Can you truly say you have been to Egypt if you haven’t ridden a camel? Find out for yourself on an afternoon Camel Safari through the desert, and finish the day with an authentic taste of Bedouin tea. You also have the option of dining on a Bedouin dinner including the unique bread.
Whether this is your first, second or twentieth time riding a camel, it is sure to be an experience not easily forgotten. The one humped Dromedary Camel is an animal well adapted to the harsh Egyptian deserts and will be a trusty vehicle on your safari, though maybe not the most comfortable!
After your camel ride (approximately 45 min) you can sample Bedouin tea with Habak, and you have the option to indulge in an authentic Bedouin dinner, including the unique Bedouin bread.
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh by A / C van.
- Drive to the heart of the desert approx. 40 minutes.
- Enjoy the Camel ride adventure for 45 minutes among the beautiful mountains.
- After Camel ride, you will enjoy the Sun set view over a high place close to the Bedouin tent.
- Then you will go down to the Bedouin tent, to enjoy the Bedouin tea, while you can learn how the Bedouins baking their bread.
- After Bedouin tea, you will drive by A/C van to your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
- Camel ride
- Bedouin tea and Habak
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the Touring
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Availability: Everyday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flat shoes, Casual sport clothes, Sun hat
Adult: 20 GBP
Child: 20 GBP
For Sure Special prices for groups
Please, Read Our Terms & Conditions