Jerusalem Holy City Excursion Trip By Bus From Sharm
Jerusalem The Holy City Excursion Day Trip By Bus From Sharm el sheikh ; Jerusalem A holy city to three religions “Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”, Jerusalem is one of the oldest cities in the world. The City of Gold, as it has come to be known in Hebrew, is a fascinatingly unique place where the first century rubs shoulders with the twenty-first century, each jostling for legitimacy and space, and where picturesque “old” neighborhoods nestle against glistening office towers and high-rise apartments. It is one of those places which has to be seen to be believed.
The Old City of Jerusalem is that part of Jerusalem surrounded by the impressive 16th century Ottoman city walls and representing the heart of the city both historically and spiritually. In a city already divided, the Old City is further divided culturally and historically into four Quarters: (clockwise from the south-east) the Jewish Quarter, the Armenian Quarter, the Christian Quarter and the Muslim Quarter.
The core of Jerusalem, Old City, has a history that stretches back more than 3,000 years. The present street plan dates largely from Byzantine times, with the walls and ramparts dating back to the 16th century. The crossroad of three continents, Jerusalem has been one of the most fought over cities in human history. Within the walls, the Old City is divided into four vaguely defined quarters: Christian, Armenian, Jewish and Muslim.
You do not need to be Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, or even be overly concerned with religion, to be overwhelmed. Anyone with a sense of history, spirituality or the human species should be absorbed by the tremendous weight of human civilization that cloaks nearly every part of the city. It is an inhabited, living city – not a deserted museum or monument. Humanity’s passion play has been constant revival at this location for most of the length of recorded history.
As small as the Old City is, it has four distinct districts with different cultures and attitudes.
- The Christian Quarter is what you arrive in from Jaffa Gate.
- The Armenian Quarter is also Christian, but distinct as well.
- The Jewish Quarter is the heart of Jewish life in the Old City.
- The Muslim Quarter is the largest and hosts the Dome of the Rock and other famous landmarks. Despite its name, there are several Jewish families residing within it.
We can describe this touring to Jerusalem by only one word “The Holy journey”
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh, and then drive to Taba border.
- Upon your arrival to Taba border, you will cross the border walking to the other side “Time you spend to cross the border is subject to Clients number crossing the border in this day in both sides.”
- Upon your arrival to the other side of the, and after you pass the passport control, you will be met & assist, then Transfer to Dead Sea area.
- Around one hour, you will spend at the Dead Sea area to enjoy floating on the most salty in the world.
- After the Dead Sea, you will drive to the holy land of Jerusalem.
- On the way to Jerusalem, you will visit the Olive mount, with a view of Bedouin tribes along the way, to the Olive Mount.
- Next to the Olive mount, you will head to the Wailing Wall, then Continue to the Via Dolorosa, which leads you to The Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- After Jerusalem tour, you will drive to Bethlehem, to have your Lunch
- After lunch, you will visit the central Pilgrimage destination for the Christians “The Church of Nativity”.
- By the end of the day, you will drive Back to the Border, to cross it again to the Egyptian border.
- Meet & assist in Taba border, then drive to your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
- Air Conditioned Buses for transportation.
- Border Taxes in both sides.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch in Bethlehem.
- Any personal expenses.
- Available days: Monday evening / Thursdays evening
- Start time: 19:30 Monday or Thursday.
- Actual trip will be on Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Breakfast box to be booked from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
- Towels, Sun cream.
- Cash money for shopping.
- Long clothes for holy places visit.
Adult: 95 GBP
Child: 85 GBP (Child is till 12 years old)
Special prices for groups
Please, Read Our Terms & Conditions