Trip to Luxor by airplane, 1 day
For one day to Luxor to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Luxor Temple and Karnak on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank. During Your tour you will Visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Spend a Day tour in the ancient city of Luxor to visit all its major attractions. Explore the Valley of the Kings, marvel at Hatshepsut Temple and Luxor Temple, and to top it all off, see the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple. There is even time for a horse and carriage ride through the streets of Luxor. we will inform you about the exactly details for the events and sightseeing you will doing charged in the price during your booking
Sharm Touring Egypt will transfer you from your hotel to Hurghada airport for your flight to Luxor where your tour begins. Your Egyptologist will be on hand at the airport to meet and assist you, The tour beings on the West Bank of Luxor, which was the funerary complex of the ancient Egyptians. The Valley of the Kings is the ancient cemetery of the pharaohs of the New Kingdom and is hidden in the limestone hills of Gurna. Your visit includes entry to 3 tombs, however if you wish to see either the tomb of Tutankhamun or Ramses 6 there is an additional ticket cost. Visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut with its unique design – the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face. The relief sculpture within the temple recites the tale of the divine birth of a female pharaoh – the first of its kind, along with the first commercial trading expedition to the ancient land of Punt [today’s Somalia]. The Colossi of Memnon are the only remaining standing statues fronting the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne. After lunch visit the magnificent Karnak Temple, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt, which was in continuous use for 1700 years. Walk through the largest Hypostyle Hall [columned hall] in the world, gaze up at the tallest surviving ancient obelisk on earth and sit by the sacred lake. Karnak Temple truly is an amazing site to visit. Transfer to Luxor airport for your return flight to Hurghada. Our representative will meet and assist you upon arrival at Hurghada airport and transfer you to your hotel.
- All transfers and sightseeing in a modern air conditioned car/motor coach.
- English speaking Egyptologist.
- Visits as per program including entry fees.
- Round trip economy domestic air flights Hurghada / Luxor / Hurghada.
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Departure time 4:00 am [set during booking]
- Trip Duration : about 14 Hours
- Trip type : Private Tours
- Trip runs : Two Days per week [inform you during booking]
- Departure point:Hurghada hotels
- As this tour starts early we advise that you ask your Hurghada hotel to provide you with a breakfast box for your journey.
- Pick up from your hotel to Hurghada airport will be 1 hours prior to your flight departure.
- All transfers and sightseeing will be in a modern air conditioned car or motor coach.
- Passport with a valid Visa “Check with our rep”
- Breakfast box to be booked from you hotel.
- Sunglasses and hat.
- Adult: 150 GBP
- Child: 140 GBP (Child is till 12 years old)
- Discounts are available for groups
- 2-3 Persons [£ 100 GBP] 4-6 Persons [£ 85 GBP] 7-10 Persons [£ 65 GBP]