Hurghada Touring to luxor by bus 1 day
Hurghada Touring to luxor :Leave the beach for a day and head to Luxor to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Luxor Temple and Karnak on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank.
Spend a night in the ancient city of Luxor to visit all its major attractions. Explore the Valley of the Kings, marvel at Hatshepsut Temple and Luxor Temple, and to top it all off, see the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple. There is even time for a horse and carriage ride through the streets of Luxor. we will inform you about the exactly details for the events and sightseeing you will doing charged in the price during your booking
Sharm Touring Egypt Rep will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. You will enjoy your Lunch on the way at a Luxor local restaurant and then you will be visiting the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III [Colossi of Memnon], and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and perfume palaces and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Tour to Karnak, Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Pick up service from hotel and return.
- Assistance of our personal during tours.
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus.
- All services charges and taxes included.
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Departure time 4:00 am [set during booking]
- Trip Duration : about 14 Hours
- Trip type : Private Tours
- Trip runs : Everyday
- Departure point: Hurghada hotels
- Passport with a valid Visa “Check with our rep”
- Breakfast box to be booked from you hotel.
- Sunglasses and hat.
Adult: 100 GBP
Child: 85 GBP (Child is till 12 years old)
Discounts are available for groups
Please, Read Our Terms & Conditions