Tour to Cairo by Plane, 2 days
Travel to Cairo from Hurghada on a private tour for two days/one night in Greater cairo accommodation: in 4 stars hotel to make the most of your time in this world-famous city. You’ll visit Cairo’s most famous sites including the Great Pyramids, Salah el din Citadel, Albaster mosque of Mohamed Ali, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar and Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold and jewelry. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you’d like to spend at each site.
Fly to Cairo to see different part of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. Also take in the beauty of Islamic Cairo and overlook the city from Cairo Citadel. Two days in Cairo will allow you to see all of the highlights of this historic city from every age, you should know that this package tour special for you can determine the amount of time you’d like to spend at each sightseeing places.
Day One Itinerary: Giza Pyramids & Great Sphinx Day
Sharm Touring Egypt rep will pickup you from your hotel in Hurghada or Gouna or sahl hashesh by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle for flight to Cairo. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Move to visit the Step Pyramids of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty [around 2630 BC] for King Djoser. Then transfer to your 4 stars hotel in Cairo and Overnight.
Day Two Itinerary: Tutankhamen & Salah el din Day
Breakfast at hotel, excursion to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which are considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian artifacts in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold and jewelry which were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before its discovery in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then proceed to Salah el din Citadel, Albaster mosque of Mohamed Ali which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came especially from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt [1805-1849] who ruled Egypt over 45 years. After that transfer to Khan El Khalil, the famous Bazaar in the Middle East. After that transfer to Cairo Airport for flight back to Hurghada.
- Internal flight ticket [Hurghada – Cairo – Hurghada]
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- Accommodation in Cairo at 4 stars hotel with breakfast
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide throughout tours
- Entrance fees to all the sights in Cairo and Giza
- 02 Lunch during tours in Cairo
- Shopping tours through out Khan El Khalili bazaars
- All services charges and taxes
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Departure time 3:00 am
- Trip Duration : Two Days – One Night
- Trip type : Private Tours
- Trip runs : Everyday
- Returns to original departure point at approximately in the second day at 10:00 pm [please note return trip is not by convoy]
- Departure point: Hurghada hotels
- Passport with a valid Visa “Check with our rep”
- Breakfast box to be booked from you hotel.
- Sunglasses and hat.
Adult: 195 GBP
Child: 170 GBP (Child is till 12 years old)
Discounts are available for groups
Please, Read Our Terms & Conditions