Cairo Excursion By Flight From Sharm el Sheikh
Cairo has been the capital of Egypt since its construction one thousand years ago. It was built by the Fatimate leader Jawhar Al Sekelly on the orders of Al Moez Le’Deen El Allah the caliph who wanted to have a protected capital to the jewel of his crown Egypt. Since that time Cairo has been expanded considerably until it has become the largest capital in the Arab world and Africa with a population of about 20 million comprising nearly the third of Egypt population.
One of the famous names of Cairo has been “The Capital of one thousand minarets” although this name is not accurate since there are more than ten times this number of mosques in Cairo today.
Cairo has the Islamic characteristics of Egypt while the Pharaonic features are part of the character of its neighboring city Giza. Everybody knows that the famous Egyptian pyramids are in Giza while few people know that Giza is one of three cities that comprise Greater Cairo. These cities or governorates according to the Egyptian administration system are Cairo, Giza and Kalyobia. Each of these three governorates has a governor appointed by Egypt president.
Cairo City in Egypt has always been attracting travelers‚ dating back over 10 centuries ago to the time of the Mamlouks. However‚ the beautiful‚ hectic‚ crowded‚ surprising‚ enchanting. The City of Cairo is still in the eyes of the Egyptians the City Victorious‚ known officially as al-Qahirah or simply “Masr”‚ the name for Egypt as a whole. Cairo City in Egypt lies on the banks of the Nile River in the north of Egypt. With a population of close to 20 million people and a total area of 214 sq km‚ Cairo is one of the densest populated cities of the world. Cairo City in Egypt is one of the largest urban areas and offers many sites to visit. Cairo City is the administrative capital of Egypt and‚ closes by‚ is almost every Egypt Pyramid‚ such as the Great Pyramids of Giza on the very edge of the city. There are also ancient temples‚ tombs‚ gorgeous Christian churches‚ magnificent Muslim monuments‚ and of course‚ the Egyptian Antiquities Museum all either within or nearby to the city.
As long as you are willing to loosen your senses and lose yourself to this majestic city‚ you can discover the sweetness of Cairo‚ the coziness of small cafes and the pleasure of strolling along narrow streets. It would be impossible to accurately describe Cairo fairly‚ it is truly one of a kind. Amazing city full of life and movement‚ and it is that way almost 24 hours a day‚ with the noisy honking of horns‚ children playing in the streets and merchants selling their wears and services. Provides great culture‚ including art galleries and music halls‚ such as the Cairo Opera House‚ Sawy Culture Wheel‚ and Ahmed Shawky Museum as well it should‚ being one of the largest cities in the world. It also provides accommodations fitting every budget from the grandest in the world.
When you are done with the sightseeing and morning exhaustion‚ embrace of Cairo city incredible selection of shopping‚ leisure and nightlife activities. Shopping ranges from the famous Khan el-Khalili Bazaar largely unchanged since the 14th century‚ to modern air-conditioned centers displaying the latest fashions. All the bounty of the East can be here. Particularly good buys are spices‚ perfumes‚ gold‚ silver‚ carpets‚ brass and copper-ware‚ leatherwork‚ glass‚ ceramics and mashrabiya. Try some of the famous street markets‚ like Wekalat al-Balah‚ for fabrics‚ including Egyptian cotton‚ the Tentmakers Bazaar‚ for appliqué-work‚ Mohammed Ali Street‚ for musical instruments and‚ although you probably will not want to buy‚ the Camel Market makes a fascinating trip. This is‚ and has been for over a thousand years‚ truly a paradise of shopper.
In a city as lively as Cairo City‚ with diversity‚ culture and good hearted people who are always willing to help‚ you will never run out of things to do.
Flight to Cairo for day tour of sightseeing. Visit Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx and the Egypt Museum to see the world’s largest collection of Ancient Egyptian artifacts, for sure you will go shopping in Khan El Khaliy, Cairo famous bazaar, before returning to Sharm El Sheikh.
Sharm Touring Egypt representative will pickup you from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transfer you to Sharm Airport to take your flight to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted by our Professional English speaking guide. Then we will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Paranoiac period. Then we will take you to discover the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Go forward to have your lunch at Open Air restaurant in Cairo. Shopping at Khan El Khalily Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle east. In the evening we will drive to Domestic hall in Cairo International Airport for flight back to Sharm el sheikh Airport. At the end of day tour our rep in the airport we will take you back to your hotel again.
- Early morning on pickup time we set before we will come on time to take you from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
- Going Drive to Sharm el sheikh airport by Car” air-conditioned van”.
- Fly from Sharm el-Sheikh to Cairo about 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Meet & assist in Cairo, upon your arrival, by our English Professional speaking guide.
- Tour Guide will explain everything around you during drive to down town like A mini city tour from airport to National Egyptian Museum.
- Tour inside the Museum about from 120 till 135 minutes with English Professional Tour guide.
- Free time for photos in the museum garden.
- Drive from the Museum to one of the Nile Banks.
- Enjoy an amazing experience in the river Nile by Felucca for 45 minutes.
- Lunch will be provided in a restaurant with Nile view [Open Buffet]
- Drive to the Giza pyramids, to have a tour in the area of Pyramids and Sphinx about from 2:00 till 2:30 hours.
- After a Pyramids touring, you will go to Papyrus & perfume shops.
- By the end of Cairo excursion day, drive back to Cairo airport.
- Fly to Sharm el-Sheikh from Cairo for 60 minutes.
- Meet & assist in Sharm airport.
- Drive to your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
- All Transportation by air conditioned cars.
- Flight tickets Sharm/Cairo/Sharm.
- Entrance Fees.
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees of the Mummy room, inside the Egyptian museum.
- Optional Gratuities
- Entrance to any of the Kings Pyramids.
- Any personal expenses.
- Availability: Monday & Tuesday and Thursday
- Start Times: 04.30 AM from your hotel.
- Return time: 21.00 “consists on flight arrival”
- Duration: around 14 to 15 hours
Things Recommended to Bring
- Breakfast box from your hotel reception
- Sun Hat
- Clothes match the weather in this day.
Price Per Person
Adult: 125 GBP
Child: 110 GBP [Child is till 12 years old]
Special prices for groups